Tuesday 17 June 2014

#100happydays: day 17 ( Let's talk dragons )

Good evening :) 

Oh dear me, I'm very tired this is the second post I've written tonight as I didn't post yesterday so I decided to write two short one's today for fear of letting my not existent readers down haha ( If you actually do exist that's fantastic, thank you so much for reading my waffling each day .. It would shock me that an actual human being would aha but if you do I'm eternally grateful and you are an excellent human being ;) ) If you check out my #100happydays: day 16 then you will see the whole short blog thing ... well it didn't really work out but I just love chatting about things when I get passionate ... especially as I was getting passionate about passions the need to waffle for 1157 words was just to great ;) So I'm going to try again and keep this one actually short because it's late at night , I have school tomorrow and I've been busy all week so am shattered... and it's only Tuesday haha :) I'm sure some of you can relate .

So now on to actual today's #100happydays :) Firstly I'd just like to quickly mention that as my #100happydays are usually positivity blogs I'm going to start giving their blog titles in bracket's next to the usual 100happydays stuff :) I hope you don't mind these becoming my positivity part of the blog because as you can see from my late posting times; I do a lot of stuff after school so don't get to write till late however I am planning other blog posts not revolving around this but still happy stuff because who want's to be negative :) Now that's done I'm actually going to go on to actual today's #100happydays photo ( sorry about the way my mind works I'm aware it's confusing, I mean I've lived in this mind all my life and it still confuses me sometime :) I actually occasionally laugh at the thoughts in my head because there that stupid ... and look at that I'm waffling again, sorry ) Today's picture is an origami dragon . It's pretty common knowledge that I am in love with Carrie Hope Fletcher. Well recently she started making origami dragons and now she has a little fleet :) Which I think is so awesome... seriously I want a dragon fleet :D Carrie then answered all my dreams in one video where she teaches you step by step to make origami dragons :) You can find that here . I then read a blog post that I will link to that here :) This girl is also a hopeful ( one of Carrie's subscribers kind of but there's a lot more to it than that though , I might do a blog at some point about what it means to be hopeful  ) She went to Paris and made an origami dragon and left one in each restaurant she ate in :)  How awesome is that ?!? :D This has inspired me to learn how to make origami dragons and do the same . I just think it's a lovely little random act of kindness which is definitely worth doing :) 


Additionally I found another fantastic use for origami dragons that yet another hopeful came up with in the hopeful forum :) You write something that's worrying, bothering or scaring you on the side of your origami paper that will not be showing and then turn this paper into a dragon . The idea is you can relax now knowing that this furious dragon is guarding your problems so they can't escape and get to you :) I think this is a really cute and nice idea especially on those nights when you can't sleep because your stressed so try it out and let me know how it goes :) 


So the quote for today is about how your problem's can be controlled by you even if you can't completely solve them . React with positivity and optimism and your half way there  :) 


“It's not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters.”

― Epictetus


So once again this post didn't really end up short and sweet but still I hope it wasn't t long and boring :)
Stay Strong <3 Stay Smiley :) 
Have a nice day and I hope you have lots of fun with origami dragons 
Much Love, Love Much-ly 
DontBurstMyBubble xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment