Thursday 5 June 2014

#100happydays: day 5

 Good Evening :)

I'm absolutely shattered , i was going to write this earlier but I was struggling to think of something good . So i called my boyfriend and had a chat :) He said to me that I shouldn't worry about little unimportant things because I was panicking about what to say . To be honest I think this is important because writing this blog does mean a lot to me and I really, really, really want it to work out :) However he is right about putting things into perspective. Sometimes we need someone else to tell us that were panicking to much about something that actually when you think about it isn't the end of the world but simply matters to us . That's not to say finding things that matter to us isn't important because of cause it is and things mattering inspire's and motivates us to go for the to work for the things we want to do on days when all we really want to do is just crawl back into bed and hibernate for a good few months ;)



So today's photo the only way i could think to demonstrate the magic powers of a nice phone call :)If you know a friends feeling down why not give them a phone call ? Just have a positive friendly chat and talk about things until they sound just a little more smiley :) Even just the fact that you cared enough to call them will cheer them up because .. well who doesn't like to feel loved ? 

There's always something to smile about even if it's difficult to spot , help them see it if their vision gets a little blurred :) In the words of Marilyn Monroe: 


“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about." 

A Positive phone call made my day today ... see if you could get one to make someone else's :)

Much love, Love much-ly 
DontBurstMyBubble xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment