Monday 30 June 2014

#100happydays : day 29 ( Festival Fun 3)

Festival Fun day 2 

Today was the final day at the festival ( you can find my previous two blogs about the festival here for day 1 :)  and here for day 2 <3 ) As we all know the final day of camping always means the dreaded putting the sleeping bag back into it's little bag ... needless to say this didn't go very well for me aha God knows how it even got in there originally ;)

I went to the little shop on the site before we left to get some Haribo Rainbow Twists because they're AMAZING ! I love the Haribo vegetarian range it's the only thing where I actually prefer the vegetarian version to the normal one because I don't actually like normal Haribo's at all :) Anyway as I went to the counter the man serving me out out politeness and because it's just what you say I guess: 
" hello, how are you ? " 
And when I replied with " I'm good thank you , how are you ? " He looked so shocked it was un-believably and he literally stuttered half of " Umm I'm good .. thanks for asking " I then saw him smile and that made me so so happy and once I'd ordered my rainbow twists as I thanked him and was walking away he shouted " Have a nice day!" after me and I only just about managed to say " You Too " through my uncontrollable :) This seems small and insignificant but it made my day because it made him smile by something as small as an unexpected return of caring .. I've decided from now on I'm always going to ask shop workers how they are because everyone's important and everyone deserves someone to care :) 

I Also had my first ever pinkie promise with another hopeful when the lovely girl I met left the camp to go home and that made me so happy to meet other people who want to spread positivity :) 

I know this quote is really simple but I love it because of how much truth it holds:
“Peace begins with a smile..” 
― Mother Teresa


Stay Strong <3 Stay Smiley  
You never know ; your smile could breakdown a wall that no ones words could 
Much Love, Love Much-ly 
DontBurstMyBubble xxx

p.s. sorry this was shorter ; its just this is the third blog I've written today and I've still got one to go aha :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment