Saturday 7 June 2014

#100happydays: day 7


Heyy :)

I'm going to keep this short because I know I often turn my #100happydays into blog's however don't mean too, I just ramble a lot haha ;)

I've had a fantastic, long , happy day :) which ending perfectly spending the evening in the park with my best


friend playing at being being little kids again and successfully going on the zip wire ... at the same time .. I'm surprised I'm still alive :)

Kids have the best minds, they're happy, honest and can escape any problem with a daydream :) we should all been a little more like that .

Listen, are you breathing just a little, and 

calling it a life? ― Mary Oliver

I hope your all well,
Stay Strong <3 Stay Smiley :)
Everything will be okay
Much love, love much-ly
DontBurstMyBubble xxx













No comments:

Post a Comment