Tuesday 10 June 2014

#100happydays: day 9

Hey 
Today #100happydays is a little unusual... Today was meant to be a fresh start ( I'm a big fan of fresh starts, I do them regularly aha ) You know your typical fresh starts , the ones where you are going to lose weight, be healthy, stop swearing and basically decide to become a perfect example of a human being .... yhhhh well that didn't happen ;) Firstly I'd just like to say you cannot become a "perfect human being" you, yes you right there reading this , you are a perfect human being you may think your messing up or not feel exactly fantastic at times but i promise you that you are ... pinkie . 


As for the losing weight being healthy thing well.... this says enough ;)


So why ? I hear you ask, would this be you #100happydays ? Well I'll tell you my friend :) It's okay to mess up and I know I can try again tomorrow because every day can be a new day, in fact every hour, minute, even second can be a fresh start. There's no need to wait for a Monday , a new month or a year ... This life is yours and you have no guarantee that you will have next Monday to be the the best version of your self. Life doesn't owe you a certain amount of days . Unfortunately you get what your given and nobody know quite how long that is . So change the world today because I know you can do it :) I believe in you , now go out there and show everyone exactly why they should too :)  


“Well, we all make mistakes, dear, so just put it behind you. We should regret our mistakes and learn from them, but never carry them forward into the future with us.”
― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Avonlea

So honey , " your mistakes do not define you" its going to be okay just Stay Strong <3 Stay Smiley :) 

Bye for now 
Much love, Love much-ly
DontBurstmyBubble xxx

P.s. Sorry this was late , I wrote it yesterday and accidentally only published it as a draft ( only I could see it) but I didn't realise until i went to write today's :) Silly me aha you'll have to bear with me I'm not very good with technical stuff if you haven't noticed ;) 











No comments:

Post a Comment