Monday 2 June 2014

#100happydays: day 2

Good Evening :) 

So today's not been particularly spectacular however it's in no way been bad . When I came to writing today's #100happydays I'm not going to lie, I panicked just a little bit . I know, I know it's only day 2 and I'm struggling ;) So I sat down and made a list of everyday good that happened today and made me smile. This is something I truly recommend you do because its really helps you see the great things you miss in a day that really wasn't that bad and has plenty of hidden smiles that your mind just glossed over when you remembered your day ... and why on earth would you want to forget the moments that make you smile however small they are :) I love Dr. Zeus quotes I find them incredibly uplifting and they often carry a positive can do attitude, something of which we could all benefit from a little of . My apologies for the rambling ( its a bad habit of mine ) but I promise this is going somewhere :) One of my favourite Dr.Zeus quotes is " Don't give up. I believe in you all. A person's a person, no matter how small."
Now I ask you, shouldn't the same theory apply for those moments that tease those 17 muscles into a smile no matter how small be just as important ?

I quickly realised that the best happy moment I had today was around lunch time when I was with my friends in the library . Me and my best friend were telling them a story about the time me and her set off the smoke alarm in my house at 2 am while everyone slept ... well they were asleep ;) In a nut shell, following the being told off repeat-ably for making too much noise , we burnt some chips , set off the smoke alarm , didn't even eat the chips and then on our way to bed I forgot my bedroom door was open so with my laptop in hand I ever so gracefully fell straight through the door and face planted the floor ... I truly am a sophisticated, elegant young woman ;) This was then followed by numerous shouts from across the house after waking everyone for the fifth time that evening telling me to shut up :O I am so grateful to be blessed with such a caring family haha ;)


So today's photo is not one I took because I simply couldn't think of a photo I could take to capture the happiness of a moment of laughter shared with friends. The sort of laughter where you laugh so hard you snort and struggle to breath but you couldn't care less because you're with people you love and there's a smile imprinted in your face for at least a good ten minutes :) What could be better . So instead I choose a picture that I thought symbolised the magic powers of a story that makes you laugh .. after all I guess laughters a form of magic in its self! 

It is my firm belief that as the lovable Charlie Chaplin so beautifully put :

" A day without laughter is a day wasted " 

Laughter is a fantastic thing that can bring light in the darkest of times. So next time your feeling down ; find something to make you laugh. Surround yourself with friends that make you feel good about yourself, the ones who know how to make a joke out of life, who you know will leave you in stitches! Alternatively turn to my online haven ... YOUTUBE ! :) I can always rely on my favourite YouTuber's to cheer me up .. try Danisnotonfire he will without a doubt leave you laughing uncontrollably . A good laugh might not fix your problems but it will definitely make you feel a lot better about them, even if its just for  a  little while :) 

Have a nice day 
bye for now 
much love, love much-ly 
DontBurstMyBubble xxx

P.S. you can find Danisnotonfire's channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/danisnotonfire



No comments:

Post a Comment