Thursday 12 June 2014

#100happydays: day 12


Good Evening All :) 

I hope you are well and filled with positivity and smiles ... if your not check out my #100happydays: day 4 blog post, I left one of my spare smiles for you there so feel free to use it any time :) Erghh I just did self promotion within my own blog ... that wasn't intended honestly you don't have to read it or anything  haha I mean if you do that's great and very lovely of you but feel free to just take the free smile and ex the page ... why not ? free stuffs cool everyone likes free stuff ;)

Right now I should probably say something interesting or at least valid ...I'll try my best but as you know; I spend a lot of time living amongst my own thoughts of which are a conveyor belt of Carrie Hope Fletcher and Llamas ( My friend has a llama army of 5003 llamas's in her head .. the last 3 are paramedics :) ) What am I even meant to be talking about ... oh yeah #100happydays umm can't we just talk about ice cream . I really like ice cream especially Ben and Jerry's. People tell me that I can't eat a whole tub to myself because it's like a billion calories ... but let me tell you It's so worth every single one of those calories :) Anyway's I can burn it off with a the diet starts tomorrow workouts as I call them ;) My favourite Ben and Jerry's is probably the Half baked one because its got all those amazing mouth-watering cookie dough bits but this time it's in chocolate ice cream so the whole things one big taste sensation ! The brownie bit's are just a fantastic bonus ;) 

Just to give you an insight into how quickly my mind wonders ... This post was meant to be about being healthy and stuff but oh well maybe I'll do it another day because I really do want to do some posts about fitness ect. if you'd be interested but I want to make it clear that happiness is most important . Do what makes you happy because I care about you honestly , i pinkie promise that i care about you and love you so and you're happiness means a lot to me <3 The reason I'm into fitness is that a while ago I was very uncomfortable with myself and I wasn't happy because I was self-concious and to be honest just very negative ... That's not a way to live because there is no need to live like that . Positivity is an attitude choice and you can make that choice , I guarantee you will feel better for it :) Fitness is simply a way of helping to boost your positivity because it realises endorphins which put you on a natural high ... warning when I'm being even slightly technical I think and hope it's right but it's me sooo it could be wrong ;) There are lots of ways to boost positivity , maybe I will do I blog with a list ( woooo lists ) of my happy boosters or something like that :) 

Furthermore if nothing else.. I agree with Herm Albright :

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort"
- Herm Albright

I kinda want to follow this by quoting the Madagascar penguins with " Smile and wave boys, Smile and wave" but I dont think that's relevant ... It makes sense in my head ;)

If anyone's confused; my #100happydays was the treat of a Ben and Jerry's ice cream .. I actually didn't eat any tonight but we bought it in for tomorrow night so I could eat it while watching a movie so it's more the plans it symbolises that makes me happy ... Okay please excuse me, I realise how utterly ridiculous I am when I'm tired I'm very sorry for talking about symbolic ice cream haha ;) 

On That note I think it might be time for me to go to bed,
Stay Strong <3 Stay Smiley :)
I hope your feeling a little more positive .. If nothing else you got a free smile I guess ;) 
Much love, Love much-ly
DontBurstMyBubble xxx

P.s. Llama's are cool  :D



No comments:

Post a Comment