Saturday 14 June 2014

#100happydays: day 14 ( I have a Pygmy Puff)

Heyyy :) 

Today I went to the Harry Potter studio tour in London and it my AMAZING :) I had such a great time and I highly recommend going if you ever get them chance because seeing all the sets and props is simply magical ... an well the gift shop is literally a potter head's haven  :)

As a result of my trip to the gift shop ... my hour long, really could have happily stayed there longer just in the gift shop ;) I bought a purple pygmy puff. 

Everyone ; meet Alaska ( If anyone is wondering then yes she is named after Alaska out of John Green's fantastic book Looking for Alaska) 


 Isn't she just the cutest little thing :) I saw her and the pink ones on the shelf and fell in love with all of them however I could only have one :( I choose a purple one for two reasons :

1) In the book Ginny's Pygmy Puff Arnold is purple ( They change it to pink in the film ) 
2) Carrie Hope Fletcher has a purple one :) I'm aware this is a pathetic reason however it is still a reason and by now you should probably of realised that my love for Carrie is Uncontrollable ;) 

So today's #100happydays photo is my new Pygmy Puff to represent the great day out I just had ... and my love for colourful fluffy things ;) I also decided today that I am for the Hufflepuff house and am proud :) I'd love to hear what house your in and why so feel free to comment your house and your favourite of the films/books because I'm interested :) My favourite of the films is Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire I think it's got a good story line as can be said for all of them aha and it's not got scary yet ( which is kind of an essential for me ;) ) 

I also found some awesome Harry potter merchandise on Etsy I might do an Etsy haul at some point because pretty handmade things make me happy .. let me know if that's something you'd like to see :) I loved the Time turner necklace which you can get versions of ridiculously cheap on Etsy and I really liked the Golden snitch necklace. I don't have many necklaces but I really like them so I'm definitely going to start buying more of them :) 

If your interested in positive quotes , fitness and pretty little things ( I've basically just re-worded the blog title there ) So if you're here because you like the stuff I'm talking about then if you wanted to have a look at my pinterest then I spend lots of time procrastinating on there and finding cute merchandise I like mainly off Etsy and work outs and stuff ... damn these descriptions are getting worse and worse ;)

But if that would interest you you can find me here :
Little Hopeful

Over the Summer I'm going to try and read all of the Harry Potter series because I'm really interested and feel like I should considering my obsession with it ... I know, I know; it's really bad that I haven't already read them but I'm going to sort that asap :) It's just there's so many books I want to read .. there's probably enough time to do so only I want to read them all ... right now . 

I know this is a little different to my normal style, I  don't usually just talk about my day but I hope you enjoyed it all the same  :) I thought for today a Harry Potter quote would be fitting :) I rather like this one on yesterdays subject of laughter making you feel better ... Oh Luna your so right :) 

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure"
 - Luna Lovegood

That's all for now 
Remember to stay Strong <3 stay smiley :) 
I hope your doing well 
Much love, love much-ly 
DontBurstMyBubble xxx

P.s. Cute fact: Sea otters hold hands when they sleep to keep from drifting apart :) awww

No comments:

Post a Comment