Tuesday 10 June 2014

#100happydays: day 10

Good Afternoon :)

I know, I know ... It's a miracle that I'm writing this and its not even eleven at night yet ;)

Today's been tiring ( actually I say that quite a lot... maybe it's just me an I need to go bed earlier instead of writing midnight blog's aha ) However today I've spent a lot of time at the hospital doing blood tests and being poked and prodded all day :/ "SUCH FUN" ... sorry, I just couldn't resist slipping a Miranda reference in there :) Nothing serious tho. 

Despite being shattered on the way home ( woo got the afternoon off school to revise... *cough* YouTube *cough* ;) ) On they out of the hospital i noticed a market stall selling fruit and veg' and ... STRAWBERRIES :D Have I ever told you how much I love strawberries because I really really really love strawberries ... a lot :) I love the sweetness and the freshness colliding together in your mouth in moments of amazingly perfect bliss .... You know how yesterday I said you couldn't become a perfect human being ... well the doesn't apply to strawberries as they can very clearly become objects beyond perfection. 


BLISS , Ruby Red Succulent BLISS :)
I know you wont believe this... but it actually gets even better :) I then experienced a random act of kindness by the man who was selling me them . It may seem so small and I sincerely doubt he knew how much I appreciated it but as I paid for my strawberries the man handed me them and then saw that I was carrying paper work and prescriptions in my bag so he got me a bag and said this should make it easier to carry all that :) I'm aware of how small this is ... I'm also aware it was a nice thing to do that he didn't have to do and I was most definitely grateful for him to do :) This just proves that if you catch the right person with your Random act of kindness on what for them wasn't a particularly great day .. You might just make their day. In fact its very , very likely :)

Kindness is for everyone , Everyone can receive it and everyone can give it ... If we all did then everyone would receive it and if everyone's day was made by a random act of kindness in dark times just think how much happier the world would be :) 

“Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” 
― Mark Twain


So how about you leave a hopeful note ? Or smile at a stranger ? Or send a loving text to a friend who's not feeling great ... However small your random act of kindness it will be soooo appreciated :) Plus you will probably feel happy because of making someone else happy so yayyy its win, win :D 

Byes 
have a nice day 
Much love, Love much-ly :) 
DontBurstMyBubble xxx

P.s. Stay Strong <3 Stay Smiley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment