Tuesday 3 June 2014

#100happydays: day 3


Good night :) 

I know this is very late however I've had a very busy night, a good day :) but busy . I will have to make this quick an I'm sorry about that but i will make it better tomorrow , pinkie promise ;) A lot of good things happened today even if the day didn't start out great with losing my favourite earrings, bursting into tears and having an English exam .... but it got better :) My English teacher bought in lots of chocolaty breakfast treats which was really nice of her , my mum found my earring's ( I swear mums be given some sort of magic finding things power when giving birth ) the exam went no where near as badly as I expected , I saw my boyfriend and then I came home to find  my sister had bought me some heart shaped post it notes for me to use as hopeful notes :) 


So remember, even if a day starts out bad it don't have to finish that way . It's up to you and your attitude to change it :) 

" everyone wants happiness,  no one wants pain. But you can't get a rainbow without a little rain " 

Stay strong and keep going . Things will get better :) 

Good night 
Much love, love much-ly 
DontBurstMyBubble xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment