Monday 30 June 2014

#100happydays: day 30 ( Disney, Disney, Disney ! )

Good evening :) 

I hope your all doing well :) I've had the day off school because I was feeling a lil bit ill so I spent most of my day snuggled up in my boyfriends hoodie ( I mean the whole Iron Maiden hoodie isn't really my thing but it's warm aha #taylorswift4ever ;) ) and drinking numerous hot chocolates :) I love hot chocolate seriously, I think  I might have an addiction ... Whenever any of my mates are upset ; they turn up at my house and I make them hot chocolates and then cuddle them until they feel better <3 In addition to this I watched loads of Disney films and wrote the other THREE blogs I've posted today which was hell ! aha  :) Well actually I enjoyed writing then , It's just time consuming ... the consumption of time I don't have ;) Anyways I decided for my fourth and final blog of the day that I would do my top ten Disney movies because I love Disney soooo much ... It's probably my life :) Just a quick thing , my favourite Disney movie's change on a almost daily basis depending on my mood... But here they are for today <3 Enjoy !

Number 10 : Tarzan

Were working backwards here by the way so number one is the best but to get on my number ten is pretty dam good :) 

I love Tarzan , The way Jane come's out of her very English shell just makes me so happy and  the soundtrack is awesome I don't know why but I really love "Two Worlds" and "You'll be in my heart" The whole film just makes me really happy and shows you that even the scariest of changes can be the best <3




Number 9: Cinderella 

"Cinderelly, Cinderelly, Night and day it's Cinderelly, Make the fire, fix the breakfast
Wash the dishes, do the mopping" LOVE that song aha :) Cinderella is a classic Disney princess film however the main reason it's actually in my top ten is one quote that inspired me to keep going even when people put me and my aspirations down <3 which is this : 



Number 8: Beauty and the Beast

I actually watched beauty and the Beast when I was five and got so scared,  that I couldn't watch it again until I was eleven ! This one thing I really like about Beauty and the Beast is how much I relate to belle... okay yeah I love her because she's a brunette and loves reading .. just like me :) If you met Belle what book would you recommend her to read if you could only say one ? comment down below :) I think mine would probably be something that explained the laws on beastiality ;) just kidding aha I think it would be maybe Eleanor and Park because it's one of my favourite books at them minute ... I say one of my favourites because I really couldn't decide :) I also love the way the song " Something there " it's just such a cute love story <3 

Number 7: Frozen 

Wooo finally who needs a prince ! There's a great song that is on you tube song from the point of Disney princess's realising that They don't need a man :) It made me laugh and you can find that here :) But I do really adore the soundtrack for Frozen and Anna makes me so happy and the whole film makes me want to spin around and sing so that's good enough for me :) 


Number 6 : The Lion King 

Definitely the King of Disney movies .. I barely go a day without singing " Just can't wait to be king " Everyone cried at it , Everyone laughed at it and Everyone loves it :) I've watched it at least five times this year .. after all " Hakuna Matata " 


Number 5 : Lady and The Tramp 

Something about this film just sends me to my happy place where everything feels all warm and cosy and lovely :) I think it's the way that Lady thinks her mistress's name is Darling and just the cutest romance ever :)


Number 4 : The Aristocats 

Why ? Cause everybody wants to be a cat ;) I recently rematched this film with my best friend and remembered just how funny it is <3 It's that one film that can cheer me up and just makes you want to dance around the room . I love, love, love the kittens and how adorably hilarious they are <3 

Number 3: Lilo and Stitch 

"Ohana means family and family means no one gets left behind or forgotten" ... and who could forget this film ? Heart warming and humbling this lovable story of friendship is loved by everyone . I would also like to add a quick thank you to Nani for being the only realistic representation of a woman in Disney ever ;) 



Number 2 : The Little Mermaid 

Ariel is my favourite Disney princess, I wish so bad that I was a mermaid because I love swimming but the way she sings and pursue's her dreams and wow I'm fan-girling over a cartoon aha :) 

Finally at Number 1 *insert dramatic drum roll here* Peter Pan ! 

Despite it being a long time since I watched Peter Pan I am still in Love with the magic , it's captured my heart and never let go because to be quite honest I wouldn't let it <3 
My #100happydays because I'm in love with this Vintage poster that I found on Etsy and am hoping to get it for my birthday :) 

Today's quote is fittingly from Peter Pan and its one that really touched me : 

" If you cannot teach me to fly, teach me to sing " 

Stay Strong <3 Stay Smiley :) 
Feel free to let me know your top ten in the comments 
Much love, Love Much-ly 
DontBurstMyBubble xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment