Sunday 1 June 2014

#100happydays : day 1



Hiii :) 

As I've previously mentioned , I am very much a fan of positivity. Recently one of my friends started posting everyday something that made her happy in that day with the hashtag #100happydays . I looked into this and it turned out to be a challenge to post a picture of something that made you happy each day for 100 days :) If you would like to try
it out or read more about it then click here : http://100happydays.com/


 Anyways, today I'm happy for a lot of reasons :) I'm  in a fantastically bubbly mood . I had a lovely lunch at my grandad's , walked his dog in the sunshine and I spent the afternoon laughing with my dad :) and of course, being myself the highlight of my day came when my wildlife apricot yogurt played on the brand name wildlife and labelled the yogurt ... Wait for it * drum roll *  "ape-ricot yogurt " for someone who is a 5 year old child at heart this made my smile therefore making my day, because as I like to say; smiling is good for you :)


I Hope you're having a lovely day today, and if you're not I hope it gets a lot better :) Remember:

" Every day may not be good, but there's something good in everyday. "


Keep your head up and look for your smile in today because it might be as small as a pun on a yogurt packet but I guarantee it's there :) And if you honestly , truly can't find it, I personally believe you need to look harder . However if all else fails,  get up and go make that something good in your day happen. You could simply bake a cake for your grandma or write a hopeful note (a post it note with a nice message on left somewhere for a stranger) and spread a little happiness because I'm pretty sure you won't be able to help getting a little on yourself :)

much love , love much-ly
DontBurstMyBubble xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment