Wednesday 11 June 2014

#100happydays: day 11

 
Helloooo :)
 
Interesting fact ... well not that interesting if I'm being honest with you but its really cute :
Baby hedgehogs are called hoglets :D
 
I feel better now I've told someone that :) Now , on with the post . Today's #100happydays changed about ten minutes ago when I got a text from my friends saying "have a look in your bag" so I did ... I found an origami hearts just like the ones I frequently make with letters in an put in people's bags ... she'd done the same for me :) I don't mean just a note though, I mean a full on letter and it was beautiful and it meant so much to me :)
 
 
Hopeful notes are something I'm extremely passionate about as you would probably of guessed from the amount I talk/ waffle about them ;)
However when you know someone personally and you know they really aren't feeling great well perhaps you know them well enough to write them a  whole letter :) Letters aren't as commonly written nowadays with the ever increasing use of social media and mobile phones ( don't get me wrong I use them a lot and I think they're fabulous inventions) However I do love a good letter :) I think they're wonderful to receive and great to write ... I like to write mine with each paragraph in a different coloured pen , just to brighten it up ;) In addition too my love for letters and coloured pens I love stationary and projects ... you know those people who get annoying enthusiastic about a new project they've taken on. So they just dance around as the positivity of a new passion rains down on them , the good sort of rain where you can already see the rainbow before it stops because the sun's shining so bright ... yeah I'm one of them :) I've been to WHSmith's because you can't start a project without new stationary that's the rule right ? That better be the rule ... If it's not I've well umm consider it officially changed so that is the rule because seriously any chance for new stationary especially notebooks is like someone handing me a ticket to heaven .. I did warn you I was one of those ;) So firstly I'm going to try and write a letter to a friend once a week. Just one that looks like they need ; as Jodi Ann Bickley calls it " a hug in a envelope" .Secondly there is a fantastic website called PostPals that allows you to write to seriously ill children which you can find here : http://www.postpals.co.uk/
Imagine how much a surprise letter could brighten the day of an ill child or a sibling. It takes like ten minutes to write a letter. I'm always saying how we don't know how many minutes we have left but for a lot of these children they're pretty sure they have less minutes than us and I think it would be awesome if we could put a smile on their faces for some of those minutes :)

So let's try brighten some days :)
"To send a letter is a good way to go somewhere without moving anything but your heart." 
-Phyllis Theroux
Stay Strong <3 Stay Smiley :)
I hope you have a lovely day and write letters enjoying some wonderful stationary ;)
Much love, Love much-ly
DontBurstMyBubble xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment