Friday 6 June 2014

#100happydays: day 6

 Evening all :) 

I hope you've had a good day :) I have had a truly wonderful evening full of heart to hearts, big hugs and lots of laughter and of course my favourite thing; SMILING :D 
Never under-estimate a bit of positivity :)

Today's picture is a quote because I think attitude is half the way to a smile ... possibly more :) Today I knew I needed a happy attitude to be with the person I was and They cheered me up even more because happy people want to be around other happy people and then any part of you that's not actually happy they tend to cheer up :) 

I've learnt today that if you surround yourself with positive people even on the darkest days and they can brighten it :) always remember:

" Even the darkest hour has only 60 minutes " 
- Morris Mandel

Stay Strong <3 Stay Smiley :)
Sorry this was short tonight 
I will either do a proper blog tomorrow night or Sunday
Much love, Love much-ly 
DontBurstMyBubble xxx

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12372211/?claim=rjy4aaycga6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment