Friday 19 December 2014

DIY Disaster ...

Pozdrevlyayu s prazdnikom Rozhdestva is Novim Godom ! 

I'm late on blogs and behind yet again... I catch up on three missed days and then just do the same thing again ! .... I fully accept that I'm an idiot ;) I came to my final conclusion of the extremity of exactly how much of an idiot I am, when I attempted to make this weeks DIY decoration... it was a really good, fool proof Idea where you wrapped glue soaked string around a balloon and sprinkled glitter on to make a bauble when you popped the balloon :) It went really well , right until the end where I learnt that if you glue string to a balloon and pop the balloon ... well it's pretty damn obviously the string will stay stuck to the balloon and not magically transform into a bauble ... well you'd think it was obvious ;)  On the brightside, if this DIY was fool proof then at least we can be certain that I am in fact no fool ! ... I think I must be some rare breed of lunatic that escaped from a zoo somewhere as a child ;)  But Here is my failed attempt and more pretty string decorations ... I might hang it on the tree and see if my mum pretends she likes it to save my feelings aha :) 


Today's Merry Christmas in Russian and in Russia The role of Father Christmas was played by Dedushka Moroz or Grandfather Christmas. Babushka is another traditional Christmas figure who distributes presents to children. The word ''Babushka'' is translated to English as a grand-mother!

Stay Strong <3 Stay Smiley :) 
DontBurstMyBubbleXx

No comments:

Post a Comment