Thursday 11 December 2014

Tag Time ! :D

Hyvaa Joulua !                     #It'sSnowingInMyBubble! 

When I think of tags, I still automatically think of running round a playground and insisting that if someone in dens hand was touching mine then I was also quite obviously in den ... I wasn't the most intellectual of 7 year olds aha :) So today I've been tagged by a wonderful blogger with an even more wonderful blog name " Never Grow Up " at "goodmorningbelle.blogspot.co.uk" ... Two Disney references to two of my favourite Disney films before I even start reading ... how would I not love this blog ? :) If you find some time then you should definitely check this blog out because there really are some great posts :) Anyway, she tagged me to do the Christmas Tag which might sound familiar to you because I did one back in September ( you know what they say, the early bird gets the nicest flavoured gummy worms ;) ) But I noticed that on this one quite a few of the questions are different so I decided to answer any questions that are different and maybe even add a few of my own for the people I tag to do in theirs :) So here we go !


  1. What do you like to do on your Christmas Break ?             Shop, write Christmas themed hopeful notes and snuggle up under my duvet next to the fire with my boyfriend whilst watching back to back Doctor who :)                                                      
  2. Candy Canes or Gingerbread men ?                                             I love decorating gingerbread men and playing with the icing pens, experimenting with all sorts of Christmas designs.. but I hate the taste of gingerbread .. and candy canes are just so Christmassy and gorgeous and pepperminty and smiley :) If I was an elf, I'd live of candy canes <3                                                   
  3. Have you ever built a snowman ?                                               IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE A SNOWWWWMMAAAAAN ^.^ #TooMuchFrozen ... just kidding, there's no such thing as too much frozen ( Not that my boyfriend would agree with that though ;) )                                                                                                                   
  4. White or coloured fairy lights ?                                                   If it's sparkly and pretty, I couldn't care less what colour it is ! :D But if I had to chose, then the white ones because they go with everything :)                                                                             
  5. What one part of this Christmas are you looking forward to this year ?                                                                                   Picking my sister up from the airport when she comes home for Christmas because we don't see each other enough and need to annoy our boyfriends together with romantic comedy's and Disney films :)                                          
  6. Can you name all the Original Santa's reindeer from the night before Christmas ?                                                              Ummm Donder, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Blitzen, Dasher, Dancer ? ... I think ... but I think the Blitzen one is spelt wrong :) I'll look up the answer to this once I've written this post and write them in the comments so you have the answers :)                   
  7. Did you do a school nativity when you were younger ? If so, who did you play ?                                                                        I played the innkeepers wife, which I think we can all agree was a very important role . Second only to the lobsters in the nativity play in the film Love Actually ;)                                                                                                                                     One of my favorite quotes from the movie: "There was more than one lobster present at the birth of Jesus?" ~ Love Actually (2003)                                                                                                                 
  8. What present do you remember wanting really badly as a child and did you get it ?                                                               There was a polar bear called Shimmer I think in the Barbie movie, Barbie and the Magic of Pegasus ( Does anyone else remember the original princesssy Barbie films that were really good ? because I loved those films ! ) and I wanted the toy of this polar bear so bad because it lit up and shivered and made funny little noises !... All the things that attract me to presents today actually aha :) I remember my sister buying it me as my present and I was delighted :) 
I hope you've enjoyed this tag :) I'm tagging anyone that wants to do it and 'PretendingToArt' who is currently doing a wonderful Blogmas series :) 

Stay Strong <3 Stay Smiley :) 

Today's merry Christmas is in Finnish and in Finland everyone heads out to the sauna bath after their light Christmas eve lunch !

Much love, Love much-ly, 
Don'tBurstMyBubbleXx

2 comments:

  1. You can find the answer to the reindeer question here : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Claus%27s_reindeer

    no peaking till you're done though , okay? Okay . :)

    Love, DontBurstMyBubbleXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me. I've done it for today's blogmas :)

    ReplyDelete