Tuesday 2 December 2014

Christmas Shopping Tips !

Wesołych Świąt !                                 #It'sSnowingInMyBubble


One of the best of Christmas is going Christmas shopping, picking out gifts for people that I know will make them smile and putting them together :) So it's no surprise that going to York for a day of Christmas shopping ( and food ) is one of my favourite parts of the build up to Christmas ! I love the lights, the people, the relentless Christmas spirit from every direction ! You can't help but have a smile on your face . York is one of the most beautiful cities I've ever been to and last weekend I went as usual, leaving at 5am to travel 2 hours and a half there and back, for a day of wonderfully cheerful Christmas shopping ... although I did regret wearing heels ;) 

However, whilst being amazing , Christmas shopping can be exhausting and difficult when spending hours trapped between too many people in boiling hot shops but it's so rewarding and fun you can help but enjoy it :) So today I thought I'd share some of my tips for going Christmas shopping :) 

1) Dress comfortably, Especially if it's a long journey to get there or you're considering trying on clothes whilst you there. Don't lie to me ! I know that that gorgeous top you found isn't really for your friend ;) 

2) Work out how much you have to spend for Christmas presents this year and budget how much you want to spend on each person to avoid over spending and then realising you've forgot to get your second cousins, aunt Barbara a present and now have no money left ;) 

3) Put some of your budget aside to spend on yourself, so that you can pick yourself up a few cute presents especially if you're going to somewhere with a Christmas market, then you're bound to see some lovely little handmade things, and if you're anything like me then you wont be able to resist ! 

4) Take a tote bag ! I'd never really considered this before the year that I'd nearly finished all of my shopping and most of it was in one bag which annoyingly fell apart in the middle of the street , so I now take a tote bag because they fold up small into your bag, just incase of any handles snapping off plastic bags :) 

5) DON'T WEAR HEELS ! Just don't . I promise you it's NOT worth it aha ;) 

Share your Christmas shopping tips in the comments and your favourite places to go Christmas shopping :) York is absolutely wonderful and if you get the chance then i woult definitely encourage you to go, it's a great day out or weekend away :)  

Today's "Merry Christmas" was in Polish and in Poland At midnight on Christmas Eve animals are believed to speak with a human voice.

York Cathedral ! <3 

I hope you're having a lovely Build up to Christmas and enjoying choosing and making everyone perfect presents <3 Soon on blogmas I'm going to be doing gift ideas for family and friends post so keep checking back for that or follow me on 'bloglovin' to stay updated with posts :) 

Stay Strong <3 Stay Smiley :) 

DontBurstMyBubbleXx

No comments:

Post a Comment