Friday 19 December 2014

Lush Christmas Favourites 2014 !

Rehus-Beal-Ledeats !             #It'sSnowingInMyBubble

Everyone. Loves. Lush . That's pretty much a proven fact ! I spend the majority of my year waiting, not so patiently for their amazing Christmas range so that I can stock up on a years supply of gorgeous scents in a million different shapes and sizes, I'm getting excited just thinking about it ! So Today I thought I'd show you my top 5 lush Christmassy products ... not in order though because getting it down to five was difficult enough ;) 

First snow alcohol free 1) First Snow ! - £4.75

Gorgeous citrus scents in a powder to make your body sparkle like a fairy ! What part of that isn't completely awesome ?! Oh and it has essential oils in as well, so you can feel as soft a fairy as well ;) 


2) Snowcake - £3.40

Marzipan scented soap ! MARZIPAN !!!! My favourite food ever .... in a soap ! WITH GLITTER ! Annnndddd breathe aha :) How could you not be excited though ? This is  my all time favourites soap <3 I was sold from the word marzipan <3 It also lathers up really well and leaves your skin soft and smelling divine !

Hot Toddy 500g bottle3) Hot Toddy - £3.95

You know my love for the Yankee candles 'Christmas Memories' Scent with all it's cinnimonny, spicy, orangy christmassness ? ... Well this shower gel is that, but in a soap ! Need I say any more? :)

4) Snowman Kit - £5.00

Snowman kit man
Do you wanna build a snowwwwmaaaannnnnn ? This is the cutest thing I have seen in a long time <3 I loved lushes 'fun' range when it came out, especially the vanilla one but this is so so so so cool ! You could buy this as a gift for absolutely anyone ! ... like me for example ;) I want ! I want ! I want ! It includes all the different colours ( Orange, Black and White ) that you'd need, and you can mould them together to make your very own snowman :D Lush's coolest Idea by far ! 

5) Shoot For the Stars - £3.50

I couldn't really do a lush post without having at least one bath bomb now could I ? The first soap that me and my sister fell in love with at lush was 'Honey I washed the kids' which has a very light caramel scent with sweet wild orange oils in , and now they've put that scent into exploding, multi-coloured bath bomb !!!! With Sparkles ! 

What's your favourite lush product ? Let me know in the comments! :) 

Stay Strong <3 Stay Smiley :) 

Today's Merry Christmas is in African, On the west coast of Africa, in Liberia, most homes have an oil palm for a Christmas tree, which is decorated with bells <3

Much Love, Love Much-ly 
DontBurstMyBubbleXx

No comments:

Post a Comment