Tuesday 23 December 2014

Dude, Where's My Donkey ?

Maligayang Pasko !                  #It'sSnowingInMyBubble

Ever since the first Nativity film I've loved Mr Poppy ... who is worryingly similar to me :/ So when I heard about the release of Nativity 3 ' Dude, Where's My Donkey ? ' I've been desperate to see it ! And today I managed to drag my boyfriend to the cinema where he could have 3 hours of 'fun' watching me be extremely hyper on the whole bag of toffee popcorn I may or may not of ate all by myself annnddd the pick and mix which has way more E-Numbers than I should ever be allowed near, especially when I'm in an already excitable Christmas mood ... In a kids Christmas film :D Isn't my boyfriend ever so lucky ;) 

Although this Nativity 3 wasn't as feel good as the first 2 in my opinion ( It made me cry twice ) It did have a really sweet, slightly cheesy ( Okay more than slightly ) story line which just proved that really, "All you need is faith, trust and PIXIE DUST " :) I also absolutely loved the casting of Martin Clones and Catherine Tate making me happy and leaving me laughing uncontrollably as usual :) I would definitely recommend this fun, family film because .. snow pigs <3 

Stay Strong <3 Stay Smiley :) 

Today's Merry Christmas is from the Philippines where they finish Christmas performances by singing 'Maligayang Pasko' to the tune of happy birthday  ! 

Much Love, Love Much-ly , 
DontBurstMyBubbleXx


No comments:

Post a Comment