Wednesday 23 July 2014

#100happydays:day 50 ( Almost there ... well half way ;) )

"I'm Almost there, I'm almost there, people down here think I'm crazy but I don't care "
-The Princess and the Frog 

I love the song "Almost There" from the princess and the frog , it's got a really can do feeling to it :) The reason it's relevant is because I'm half way through my #100happydays posts :) I know this is late but I've only just got my laptop back so I've got a lot to do so I'm going to have to keep this really short :) 

Today's #100happydays photo is the birthday cake I had when I went out for lunch with my grandad and mum ... his name is Clyde aha :) It actually is as well , it says so on the box, also he has feet :D I have no Idea why that makes me so happy but it does so I'm not going to question it :) 

After lunch I went to my aunts house and on the way back, my granddad's dog fell asleep on my lap which was so so cute :) I love animals and lily is the loveliest Irish setter you could ever wish to meet and she's absolutely terrified of my cat ( yes the one that looks like a big fluffy pompom ) bless her lil cottonsocks :) 

I'm also thinking about instead of posting everyday just on a certain day each week doing all the #100happydays things in one post because I have a lot of other things I want to write about and this make it very difficult to do that :) So I think I'm going to post #100happydays on Sunday ... Smiley Sunday aha :) I have so many ideas for other posts that I can't wait :) 

“Even in winter, the cold isn't always bitter, and not every day is cruel.” 
― Jim Butcher


So I will see you all soon 
Stay Strong <3 Stay Smiley :) 
Feel free to follow me on twitter for more positivity throughout the week @MyHappyBubble 
Much Love, Love Much-ly 
DontBurstMyBubble xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment