Wednesday 2 July 2014

#100happydays: day 32 ( music: a remedy for all <3 )

Good Afternoon :)
 
This is going to be short because I want to write and hopefully post a June favourites blog tonight :) Today I got home feeling messed about , annoyed, stressed and wanting to go to bed and stay there only maintaining a sociable relationship with the love of my life which is my laptop ;) Non of these emotions are particularly positive so I didn't want to feel them so picked up Eliza-Rose and sang my little heart out until the pain fell out my mouth with the words, until I didn't feel weighed down like I wanted to cry and until I felt like a life not just a body . In case your wondering Eliza-Rose is my guitar :) I know mentioned previously that I'm one of those people who names their drum set ... well I'm also one of those people who names there guitars . I haven't named my piano though... I think it's because I'm actually awful on piano and it's not really just my piano to name because I share it with my sister :) If you've had a crap day you need to find yourself a distraction. Do something that your passionate about and makes you smile :) I know I've said this before but it is really important and if you want to read more into it you can find my blog post about it here :)
 
I'm going to have to go so I can write the June favourites blog
I really hope that if your not having a good day that it gets better , there's always time to turn your day around :)
Just try to Stay Strong <3 Stay Smiley
" Not everyday is a good day. You may feel like hell and some you may feel like nothing could be worse. Keep your head up, because someday you will have your day. It could be tomorrow or the next day but that day will come, and it will be the best day of your life, just you wait."
Much Love, Love Much-ly
DontBurstMyBubble xxx
 
P.S. You can fit eight sheep in a Ford KA :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment