Friday 11 July 2014

#100happydays: day 40 ( Summery Smiles )

Helloooo :)

Are you feeling summery ? Because I'm feeling summery :D Oh my gosh I'd forgotten how much I love summer :) Today I wore my summer dress which I absolutely love probably just because of how much I simply adore wearing dresses because it just makes me feel really .... that's right, you guessed it ! Summery :) With my little ( massive) burst of enthusiasm for summer and all things summery that make my smile because we all know how much I love smiling ;) In addition to my undying love for random pretty little things that I find ... You won't be surprised to know how excited I was when I found these cute little note tags in HobbyCraft for 10 thing you love about summer :) I'm definitely going to buy some of these next time I get the chance and I will make a "10 things I love about Summer" post in the very near future :) If you would like to find these adorable note tags that made my day ( yes I am that easily amused aha ) then I will link to them here :) For Today's #100happydays picture I have a picture of the book I'm currently reading :) I've only just started and am just a few chapters in so I can't really talk about the story line and what I think of the book and it's characters yet but I can say that I'm really enjoying the book so far :) I've never read anything by Jenny Colgan before but at this point I can already say that I am really growing to like her style and I have heard so many good comments about her writing in both this book " Little Beachstreet Bakery" and her other books which if "Little Beachstreet Bakery" continues to be as good as I hope, I would also like to read :) I will post again about my thoughts on this book when I'm finished if anyone is interested or has read any of Jenny Colgan's other books please comment to let me know your thoughts :) 

I'm not really sure why I like today's quote so much ... But I know I like it a lot :) 

“And so with the sunshine and the great bursts of leaves growing on the trees, just as things grow in fast movies, I had that familiar conviction that life was beginning over again with the summer.” 
― F. Scott FitzgeraldThe Great Gatsby


Stay Strong <3 Stay Smiley :) 
I hope your feeling summery and smiley too because I think you deserve to be happy <3 
Much Love, Love Much-ly
DontBurstMyBubble xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment