Saturday 5 July 2014

#100happydays: day 34 ( Happy Independence Day :D )

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAYYYYY :D 

Congratulations America ! You have officially been independent since 1776 from urmm ... us :/ yeah sorry bout that ... but you got your independence so wooo go you ! :) 

Anyway's today was a sad day because I went to a funeral ... I for one am not very good at sad but I do however think that funerals are important for saying goodbye and putting yourself at peace as well as them . When I die I don't want people to be sad because of me but death is always sad so I decided I wanted people to be happy as quick as possible instead because would the person who died want to be making you sad ? I don't think so honey so stay strong <3 

Well that was a happy subject wasn't it ;) anyway's moving swiftly on because its important to be sad but even more important to know when it's time to pick yourself up again :) On the subject of picking yourself up and finding the good things again I have decided to list five good things every single day no matter how small they are they are going to be there even if it's really hard to find them :) Even if number five on my list is the grass in the park was a really pretty shade of green then that is still something good :) Sadness has a way of blinding us ... don't let it <3 Today's #100happydays picture is this quote that is so so simple but I've always loved ... It's not even really a quote just a saying I've taken on . This inspired me to decide enough is enough . Being sad is boring and I don't like doing it so I'm going to be happy , Smile More and laugh longer because life is too short to be miserable, don't you think ? :) 

Stay Strong <3 Stay Smiley :) 
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass , It's about learning to dance in the rain " 
Much Love, Love Much-ly 
DontBurstMyBubble xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment