Sunday 6 July 2014

#100happydays: day 35 ( Post it Note Picnics )

Good Afternoon :)

Late again I know , I'm sorry I'm just really exhausted at the minute with it being the end of the school years and posting everyday ... oh well only a week left to go until work experience :)

Today's 100happydays is a picture little picnic/buffet thing that me and my best friend made for my mum and sister to cheer them up :) We even arranged the mini homemade quiches in the shape of a smiley face aha :) I can already guess what you're thinking and I completely agree ... NO ONE LIKES QUICHES . I actually hate quiches and I think there disgusting but my best friend insists otherwise.... silly girl ;) nah I love her really I don't know what I'd do without her... straighteners haha :) Anyways I made it as colourful as possible and put cheerful quotes all around the food , unfortunately it was after I took the photo but oh well :) I also made one of my lemon drizzle cakes ( I put the recipe here :) ... and lots of other lemony things aha ) To tell my family to go to the room with the buffet in I left post it notes on the front door saying "Go to the dining room", "Happy Saturday" and "Everyday is special" because it's true, life is an amazing thing !  When you think about it; every second is precious let a lone how special everyday is :) <3 I really enjoy doing random acts of kindness because they don't only make the recipient feel good but they also make you feel good :) Who wouldn't want to make someone smile ? after all, smiling's good ;) Everyone's important and everyone deserves to be happy <3

" 900 years of time and space and I've never met anyone who wasn't important"
- The 11th doctor

I found a website with loads of awesome idea's for random acts of kindness which I will link to here :) Check it out and comment any ideas you like for random acts of kindness <3
 
Bye for now :)
Stay Strong <3 Stay Smiley :)
I hope you have a truly wonderful day
Much Love, Love Much-ly
DontBurstMyBubble xxx

4 comments:

  1. This is really nice :) I don't know what your friend sees in quiches though haha. I'm glad you had a good day!

    thefarawaybee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute idea! Might have to nick it ;) haha I agree with you on the quiche front though (yuck) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thanx <3 go for it ;) i completely agree ... why would anyone like quiche aha ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete