Friday 8 August 2014

I'm Going To Ireland !!! :D

Helloooo :) 

Today is a wonderful day isn't it :) I mean the fact I will be getting up at four am tommorrow is slightly distressing I'm not going to lie aha but if you haven't noticed by the title of this post ... I'M GOING TO IRELAND :D I've always wanted to go and oh my gosh I can't wait :) I love the accent so much .. I'm actually considering kidnapping an Irish boy and taking him home with me to just read to me .. I don't think my boyfriend would mind that much, would he ? ;) 

So I've spent the last few days packing and carefully planning what I'm going to take ... and oh who am I kidding ? aha :) Okay I packed in about ten minutes using the very precise method of throwing everything that I don't hate into my suitcase as quickly as possible and then at the last minute realising that I hadn't packed underwear when I'd left no room and I know there's rain forecast but I couldn't not take my favourite dress could I ? So obviously the right decision was to take out the only jumper I had packed to make room :) Don't worry though .. I packed my Thumper onesie to keep me warm and cosy aha :) 

Unfortunately me going to Ireland does mean that I won't have any internet connection for a week so I won't be able to write or post blogs :( I'm really sorry about that because I really enjoy writing them as much as I hope you enjoy reading them . However I am hoping to use my holiday to plan lots of the blogs I've been thinking about for when I come back :) 




I hope you all have an absolutely wonderful week and I love you very very much <3 Oooo I just want hug you all aha :) Please try to Stay Strong <3 Stay Smiley :) 

By the way can I just say, " I couldn't help but notice darling, You're are looking ever so beautiful today " 

Feel free to let me know what you're going to be up to this holiday :) I'd love to hear about anywhere nice that you're going <3

Much Love, Love Much-ly 
DontBurstMyBubble xxx

P.s. Today's quote is kind of just lovely :) So I thought you'd like to see it ... it's a nice thought <3  : 
“Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving.” 
― Terry PratchettA Hat Full of Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment