Wednesday 13 August 2014

10 things I Love About Summer :)

Good Morning Gorgeous :) 


I'm currently in Ireland ... well I'm not but I am when you're reading this :) Well that's if I can work out how to make this post while I'm away with no internet aha ..I'm hardly a technology genius as you can see from urmm just about everything that I write ;) Anyways ... It's no secret that I LOVE summer and in fact that I love lists sooo I couldn't help but think ... OH MY GOSH ! I can do a list of things I love about summer ! :D Yayyyy :) Then I found these awesome scrap booking tags in Hobbycraft which are just sooo cute and I decided to write them and stick them on my wall :) You can find them by clicking here <3    and amazingly they're only one pound so there's no excuse not to look for the good things in life ... come on :) It can't do any harm <3 


So here's my list ( I'm aware my phones camera isn't fantastic and my hand writing is appalling so I will write what I have written on each tag in the caption .. I just thought the tags were too cute not to show you ) ENJOY :D : 


Bright Colours :) The grass is a beautiful shade of green and that gorgeous blue sky <3

You can lie in a field for hours cloud watching and day dreaming :)

Picnics :D  With triangle cut sandwiches <3 

Barbecues in the evening ! YUMMY :P

They start selling Cheese bites at McDonalds ! mmmmm ( I can see these all being about food aha ;) ) 

Having an ice cold drink when it's boiling hot :) ... ( badly drawn drink hehe :) ) 

Wearing summer dresses and it being acceptable to wear daisy's on your head !

Swimming in the sea.

The Smell of the seaside :) 

Going on holiday and having time to just run around being happy and yourself :D 

So those are my top ten things I love about summer :) It's so wonderful to have the time to take time to see, admire and understand the beauty in the world that you usually don't even notice <3 So whilst you have the time please try to make seeing, a habit because you are worth all the wonderful things that the world is showing you but you just arn't quite noticing them :) If you don't know what I mean by " seeing " please read Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli and you will understand what I mean, my life has genuinely changed since I read it despite being aimed at slightly younger readers I feel that if you are understanding the book and taking the ever so important messages being portrayed so beautifully by Spinelli throughout the book then it's a must read at any age <3 

Please feel free to comment your favourite things about summer in the comments :) If you need some inspiration ... here have a dancing, singing, adorable snowman :) By the way ; he likes warm hugs ;) 




I hope you're having a fabulous holiday :) 
Stay Strong <3 Stay Smiley 

“Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.”

― Ralph Waldo Emerson

Much Love, Love Much-ly 
DontBurstMyBubble xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment