Monday 5 January 2015

Skincare Routines :)

Hey there beautiful :) 

Feel beautiful #quotes Come to Skinthetics Laser Hair Removal Skin Care Center in West Bloomfield, MI for all of your personal pampering needs! Call (248) 855-6668 to schedule an appointment or visit www.skintheticscenter.com to find out more information!So Starting back at school or work after the Christmas holidays can be stressful, tiring and simply not as nice as staying in bed all day, eating chocolate and day dreaming about the new years resolution gym membership that you're definitely going to get tomorrow... yeah tomorrow .. 

It's no big beauty secret that stress is less than beneficial for your skin. So as I said in my 'New Years Resolutions' post , this year I want to get into a good skincare routine so I thought I'd share it with you and show you some of my favourite skin care products :) 

I'm not sure if it's that I'm too busy or too lazy or a bit of both , but I always forget to take my make up off which is hardly fantastic for my skin so I'm keeping all my make up wipes and skin care things next to my bed so I can do it without even moving at night so there will be no excuses ! Also for this reason, I'm keeping this skin care routine really simple ... and as cheap as possible whilst still being worth while . 

1) Remove make up !  
I'm not particularly picky about make up wipes but I prefer them to be for sensitive skin and as I only wear water proof mascara because my eyes water a lot ( I use 'Miss Sporty 24hr Pump Up Booster Water Proof Mascara' ) I need make up wipes to remove water proof mascara which anyone who wears it knows, is an absolute nightmare to get off ! Simple Kind To Skin make up wipes have 25 in a pack at £3.25 and are probably the best make up wipes I've tried :) Definitely my Favourite ! 


Simple make up wipes

2) Cleanse ! 
I love Simple's Purifying Cleansing Lotion which is £3.29 in Superdrug :) It works even better if you can use it in the mornings as well . Just pop some of the cleansing lotion onto a cotton wool pad and move it over your face in upwards and downwards motions :) 


Simple Purifying Cleansing Lotion 200ml

3) Tone ! 

This sounds weird but I really like using toner because it makes your face go all tingly and that amuses me , does anyone else get that ? ... no ? oh, okay then aha :) Toners shrink pores and rejuvenate your skin but mainly improves the appearance of your skin :) Boots Simply Sensitive Gently Refreshing Toner is £2.69 but right now it's half price so it's the Ideal time to start looking after YOU <3 



4) Moisturise ! 
This is the last thing  and my favourite product that I'm putting in this post :) The Simple Clear Skin Oil Balancing Moisturiser is £4.25 at Superdrug and will keep your skin nourished and as wonderful as you :) 


Simple Oil Balancing Moisturiser 75ml
And that's it done ! This doesn't take me for than 2 minutes so it's perfect when you can't be bothered to do anything but sleep ;)

Stay Strong <3 Stay Smiley :) 

I hope you have a lovely week :) filled with happiness and trying <3 

Much Love, Love Much-ly
DontBurstMyBubbleXx




No comments:

Post a Comment