Thursday 15 January 2015

Self Esteem Penguin !



Happy Thursday !! 

Today I over heard someone call to someone else as they walked off, " Have a positive day!" and that made me smile :) So here's this weeks top ten pins to try make you smile  <3 


mommo design: BUNNY LOVE #kawaii #cute #miffy

This is sooooo cute ! And easy ! I'm definitely going to start making these as gifts :) 

Smile, it's a cute cat! And if you really want to smile visit flirtydivatees.com

I have no words ... 

The Doctor quoted Mary Poppins!! *Add to list of awesome things I never knew I didn't know!

The Doctor... quoted Mary Poppins... I'm not sure I can handle how weirdly happy this is making me ! This is not how normal people should react ... I probably need medicine for my weirdness , and a spoon full of sugar to make it go down ;) 

This is what I would tell my 18 year old self.

Always something to remember :) This reminds me of a video Carrie Hope Fletcher did a while ago called "Easier Said Than Done" Which is great and you should definitely check it out :)


Important messages brought to you by a penguin... look at him waving his little flippers around ! ^.^

Hey, I found this really awesome Etsy listing at http://www.etsy.com/listing/120377963/pokemon-love-rhyme-hand-cut-and-hand

Less than a month till Valentine day ! I will be putting this to good use <3 

.

soooo if I love fairy dust then is that extra strong magic then ? Because for a teenager, I buy and awful lot of fairy dust :) 


Can this be my excuse for wearing my sparkly car ears in public ? Don't judge me aha Carrie has a pair so I wanted some ;) 

Funny drawings for a hedgehog

How do these all work ? This is some weird hedgehog-ology that I don't know about ! I really need a hedgehog now , I've always wanted a hedgehog :) My birthdays July 19th if anyone knows where they can get me a hedgehog aha ;) 

.
oooo new challenge for the week ! Tell one person that you love them each day of this week :) Even if you just leave "I love you" on a post it note for a stranger, wouldn't that be nice ? <3

I hope you have a lovely week :) Comment your favourite pin and if you want some more positivity from pinterest then you can follow me here for quotes, happy stuff and cute things all week long :) 

Stay Strong <3 Stay Smiley :) 

Check back on  Monday for a new DIY post ^.^

Much love, Love Much-ly
DontBurstMyBubbleXx

No comments:

Post a Comment