Monday 17 November 2014

Doctor Who !!!!


Hello :) 


As usual my life is full of lots of fun biology projects, maths coursework and hours studying Romeo and Juliet.. as lovely as he his; I'm not sure how much more Shakespeare I can deal with ;)  So with this massive workload you can assume two things 

1) I've not had very much time to write blog posts ( But i'm managing to stick to one a week at least and it's usually on a Monday ) 
2) There has been A LOT of procrastinating going on ... mainly Doctor Who related as per usual :) 

So I thought, before I go write about amino acids, forming proteins and other complicated science-y stuff that I don't understand a word of .  THANK GOD FOR WIKIPEDIA ! I thought I would show you some of the funny and just generally awesome, Doctor Who pictures and stuffs that I found :) Enjoy ! 





Google Image Result for https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-htW-acxAHJM/UFcWt8ORH9I/AAAAAAAASOI/50ECJCnDYrI/w497-h373/encore-for-silence-meme-generator-hey-i-just-met-you-and-this-is-crazy-hey-i-just-met-you-e60dad.jpg






Doctor Who quote 2012. At first I thought it was Percy Jackson.:)I love how he doesn't do anything to allay her fears...he just tells her not to step on butterflies.Haha, David Tennant. My favorite Doctor. I think he is my favorite because of the roller coaster of emotion you ride with him.One of my favorite behind-the-scenes scenes from Doctor Who. - My love for David knows no bounds.



Adipose




Sorry, can't usually stand this meme. But this time it's River and I'm a sucker for anything Doctor Who. Plus I lol'd.Me either, bro - Doctor Who

loved this line. :D

So I hope you enjoyed those and they made you smile :) I'd like to do more of these from Doctor who or other fandoms in the future so let me know if you like them and I might do them midweek instead of Mondays because they don't take forever so I can still post even when my work loads busy and looking for the pictures always makes me smile a lil bit and smiling's good aha :) 

" I'll be a story in your head.That's okay. We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? 'Cause it was, you know. It was the best "
-11th Doctor 

Stay Strong <3 Stay Smiley :) 
I hope you have a great day and you hear the whoosh of the TARDIS and go running into the arms of The Doctor .. and then probably do a lot more running screaming at from the bottom of your lungs ..

GERONIMO !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment