Monday 16 March 2015

Thought provoking Quotes

Monday again :) 

"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales." - Albert Einstein #quotes #writing #readingI've actually grown to quite like Mondays so since I'm in a good mood I thought we could get all deep and talk about words that make me think :) I'm forever going on about how much I absolutely love reading through quotes , but my favourites are always the ones I've had to think about or that have impacted on how I act around and treat my friends, family, strangers and myself  
:)  So today I thought I'd share some of my favourite quotes that make you think :) 

" The sign of intelligence is that you are constantly wondering. Idiots are always dead sure about every damn thing they are doing in their life "
- Jaggi Vasudev 

" To Live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people just exist"
- Oscar Wilde 

" You can't save people. You can only love them. " 
- Anais Nin

" Love what loves you but never hate what hates you. For hate is the burden to exhaust the stars in you " 
- R.M.Drake 

"May your choices reflect your hopes not your fears"
- Nelson Mandela 

"And that's the thing about people who mean everything they say. They think everybody else does too" 
- K. Hosseini

" The Work you do while you procrastinate is probably the work you should be doing for the rest of your life " 
- Jessica Hische

" I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it ."
- Mark Twain 

" You are so brave and quiet I forget that you are suffering " 
- Ernest Hemingway 

" Stones in the road ? I save every single one and one day I'll build a castle " 
- Fernando Pessoa 

" There should be no yelling in the home unless there is a fire " 
- David O. Mckay 

" Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy " 
- Isaac Newton 

" Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" 
- Mark Twain 

" Great Minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. " 
- Eleanor Roosevelt 

"It's not hard to make decisions once you know what your values are "
- Roy.E.Disney 

"Kindness is in our power.Even when fondness is not" 
-Mark Twain 

"If you propose to speak, always ask yourself, is it true, is it necessary, is it kind ? " 
- Buddha 

" I believe in kindness. Also in mischief. Also in singing, especially when singing is not necessarily prescribed " 
-Mary Oliver 

"Some days there won't be a song in your heart, sing anyway " 
- Emory Austin 

" Be somebody who makes everybody feel like a somebody " 
- Kid President 

" I wonder how many people I've looked at in my life and never seen " 
- John Steinbeck 

I hope you liked these quotes :) I've found them all over the last year while just flicking through the internet instead of doing chemistry homework but these are my all time thought provoking quotes that make me see life a lil bit differently and look at it a lil bit harder :) I might do another one of these but for different kinds of quotes like the most beautiful quotes or sweetest love quotes ect but we'll have to wait and see :) 

Stay Strong <3 Stay Smiley :) 

I hope you have a wonderful week filled with smiles and good coffee shops 

Much love, Love Much-ly 
DontBurstMyBubbleXx

P.s. I know I promised a post on the hopeful notes but I'd already written this post and I was super tired so I'll reschedule hopeful notes for next week but I'm super sorry :) 

2 comments:

  1. Hey :) i just found your blog and i absolutely love it. Thank you for making your posts they are so sweet and really helped xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much it really means a lot :) I'm moving my blog to a new site today but it'll be the same sort of posts and i hope you still enjoy them <3 You can find it here : http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

      love Marianne xxx

      Delete