Tuesday 7 October 2014

Hopeful Warriors

Hello :) 

I've not posted in nearly two weeks, I'm sorry . I had a lot of school work to do so although it's looking like at the minute there's going to be less posts I'm going to do my best to post at least once a week because I love writing and definitely don't want to give it up :) 

Sooo anyways :) I hope you're doing good and still strong and smiling <3 :) I've taken to drawing little characters which I call 'Hopeful Warriors' and sticking them all over all over my walls with hopeful notes that I have already written so that I can grab one when I leave my room .. That way I'll always have at least one so at least one strangers day has a smile in it  :) 

I know this is very short but I really want to finish something I've been working on for a long time so that it's ready to post Friday :) So I will talk to you then but before I go I just want you to know that there's 7500 varieties of apples ! I just thought you should know ... you never know , that information could save your life someday ... maybe aha :) 

"keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable "
- Mary Oliver 

Anyway I better be off and start digging my way out of the pile of flash cards and mind maps of which I am currently buried under.. woo revision -_- Oh well :) On the bright side everything's colour coded :) 
  
Stay Strong <3 Stay Smiley :) 

lots of love, 
DontBurstMyBubbleXx

P.s. I know I ussually write a monthly favourites post but this month there won't be one mainly because I don't have time but I also don't feel like i'd enjoy writing it because I haven't got much to say on it this month and I think it's best when writing makes both of us happy :) Have a nice day <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment